Updated on April 3, 2020
During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, the Central Florida Development Council seeks to provide updated, reliable information to all our stakeholders in Polk County, including businesses, government leaders, municipal economic development organizations and the community at large. Please do your part to take this situation seriously and implement the necessary precautions to help minimize impact.
The links below direct you to the trusted sources of information, updated regularly for your benefit.
We will continue to support regional and state agencies in their efforts to reduce exposure and provide relevant information until further notice.
We are strong. We are resilient. We are Polk.
If you need additional assistance, please email Javier Marin at email@example.com
- Executive Orders from Governor Ron DeSantis
- Safer at Home – Governor Ron DeSantis Executive Order 20-91
Financing Resources for Businesses
Additional Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida Department of Health
- Polk County Emergency Management
- Polk County Government
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- World Health Organization