Economic Development Activity
The links below offer a snapshot of the Central Florida Development Council’s economic development activities undertaken to promote Polk County (Lakeland / Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area / MSA) as Florida’s best place for business, advocate for key business issues, facilitate collaborative partnerships and advance strategic priorities.
Click here to learn about the strategic plan for economic development in Polk County.
The reports below detail projects, events, accomplishments and successes of the CFDC, its board and investor members as the organization strives to develop inclusive community prosperity in Polk County.
Economic Activity Reports
Fiscal Year 2018-19
Fiscal Year 2017-18
- CFDC 2017-18 Annual-Report
- CFDC Q3 2017-18 Economic Activity Report
- CFDC Q2 2017-18 Economic Activity Report
- CFDC Q1 2017-18 Economic Activity Report
Fiscal Year 2016-17
- CFDC 2016-17 Annual-Report
- CFDC Q3 2016-17 Economic Activity Report
- CFDC Q2 2016-17 Economic Activity Report
- CFDC Q1 2016-17 Economic Activity Report