Updated on May 23, 2020
During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, the Central Florida Development Council seeks to provide updated, reliable information to all our stakeholders in Polk County, including businesses, government leaders, municipal economic development organizations and the community at large.
The links below direct you to the trusted sources of information, updated regularly for your benefit. We will continue to support regional and state agencies in their efforts to reduce exposure and provide relevant recovery information.
We are strong. We are resilient. We are Polk.
If you need additional assistance, click here.
Polk CARES Small Business Relief Grant
- Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Reopening Plan
- OSHA’s Response to Workplace Safety and Coronavirus Exposure
- Guidelines for Opening Up America Again
Financing Resources for Businesses
Additional Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida Department of Health
- Polk County Emergency Management
- Polk County Government
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- World Health Organization
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Small Business Development Center at USF
Resources for Employees
- Reemployment Assistance