Opened May 3, 2021
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19, from $1,000 and up to $10 million per entity (or associated businesses), or $5 million per physical location.
Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Eligible entities include:
- Food stand
- Food truck
- Food cart
- Tasting room
- Licensed facility or premise of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
The Small Business Administration will begin accepting applications via the application portal on Monday, May 3 at 12 p.m. EDT. The application portal will remain open to any eligible establishment until all funds are exhausted.
In preparation, qualifying applicants should familiarize themselves with the application process in advance to ensure a smooth and efficient application. Follow the steps below:
- Review the program guide
- Review the cross-program eligibility chart
- Review the application sample to familiarize yourself with the online application and documentation requirements
- Register on the SBA Restaurant Revitalization Award Portal to start your application
- SBA Website
- Florida SBDC at USF Consulting for Polk Businesses
- SBA District Office Live Training on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Learn the basics of the Restaurant Revitalization Fund and how to apply with this tutorial hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA):