Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) Application Now Open
Opened May 3, 2021
The Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) provides emergency assistance for eligible restaurants, bars, and other qualifying businesses impacted by COVID-19, from $1,000 and up to $10 million per entity (or associated businesses), or $5 million per physical location.
Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023.
Eligible entities include:
- Food stand
- Food truck
- Food cart
- Tasting room
- Licensed facility or premise of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
The Small Business Administration will begin accepting applications via the application portal on Monday, May 3 at 12 p.m. EDT. The application portal will remain open to any eligible establishment until all funds are exhausted.
In preparation, qualifying applicants should familiarize themselves with the application process in advance to ensure a smooth and efficient application. Follow the steps below:
- Review the program guide
- Review the cross-program eligibility chart
- Review the application sample to familiarize yourself with the online application and documentation requirements
- Register on the SBA Restaurant Revitalization Award Portal to start your application
- SBA Website
- Florida SBDC at USF Consulting for Polk Businesses
- SBA District Office Live Training on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- 12 pm ET/11a CT South FL: click here to join the Teams event
- 1 pm ET/12 CT North Florida: click here to join the Teams event
Learn the basics of the Restaurant Revitalization Fund and how to apply with this tutorial hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA):